Thursday, November 26

Steampunk Jewelry : Ring with Swarovski Crystal

Steampunk Jewelry :
Ring with Swarovski Crystal

I just introduced 2 new colors of crystal : Clear White and Golden Shadow Crystal .
I will be able to offer these in size 5-12 as soon as i receive my main supply in about 2 weeks . I'm also waiting for Montana Blue and Black Diamond colors .The new Jet black Crystal are already available in different size .

New-Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Golden Shadow Crystal



New-Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Clear Crystal



New-Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Jet Black Crystal



Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Bermuda Blue Crystal


Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Volcano Crystal

Steampunk Jewelry Ring with Meridian Blue Crystal




3 comments:

Caroline said...

Loving the volcano crystal one!

Goddess said...

Seriously, it is becoming my life goal to own one of your rings one of these days.

nina kuriloff said...

Your designs are terrific!